Dean: Dr. Randall D. Wight
The School consists of the Departments of History, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology. Our mission is to study behavior and experience in systematic fashion, conveying through curricula the knowledge and methods that characterize our disciplines.
The Sutton School embraces and advances the liberal-arts tradition. Our faculty fosters life-long learning commitments and skills that enable students to pursue and prosper in a variety of careers. The faculty also prepares aspiring students for post-graduate study. We encourage our students to become enlightened, engaged citizens of their communities and endeavor to inspire an ethic of service to God and to humanity.
Browse the W.H. Sutton School of Social Sciences Collections:
- Arkansas History
- History Class Publications
- History Faculty Research and Publications
- History Theses and Scholars Day Presentations
- Public History Portfolios
- Sociology Class Publications
- Sociology Faculty Research and Publications
- Sociology Theses and Scholars Day Presentations