Trinity Methodist Church held its first services under a brush arbor in 1893. Charter members included Mr. and Mrs. J.S. Robbs and Mr. and Mrs. Tom Gills, who donated land for the first building, built soon after the church's establishment. Other charter members were Will Skinner, Aaron Burton, J.L. Jacobs, Jim Sloan, and R.L. Burton. Various additions and improvements were made to the church's facilities through the years. In recent times, the Trinity Methodist Circuit included the Center Grove, Okolona, and Trinity churches.
This collection includes a ledger containing lists of pastors, marriages, infant baptisms, and members. There are also newsletters from the Okolona Methodist Circuit and a few newsclippings.
Trinity Methodist Church Records. Clark County Historical Association Collection. Riley-Hickingbotham Library Special Collections, Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, Arkansas.