The Red Rose Garden Club in Arkadelphia, Arkansas, sponsored local flower shows, youth education, and horticultural enhancement in the community. The group was organized September 14, 1950, and became a part of the Arkansas Federation of Garden Clubs.
The Red Rose Garden Club records consist of garden manuals from 1981 to 1984 and programs from flower shows that the club sponsored. The records contain correspondence to the president and copies of educational materials used to teach gardening to the youth of the community. Newspaper articles describing the club's activities and plant care are included. Award guidelines and unused prize badges may found in this collection. Included is a guestbook from a flower show in 1979.
Red Rose Garden Club Records. Clark County Historical Association Collection. Riley-Hickingbotham Library Archives and Special Collections, Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, Arkansas.