Hearn Presbyterian Church (Clark County, Arkansas) was established in 1888, with the Rev. W.D. Browning, minister-in-charge, and P.H. Marbury, clerk. The church was located on Military Road off Highway 8, about six miles west of Arkadelphia, and about six miles northwest of the Palestine Presbyterian Church, from which the Hearn church emerged. Of Hearn's sixteen charter members, eight came from the Palestine congregation.
The Hearn Presbyterian Church dissolved September 15, 1961, and members transferred to the Alpine Presbyterian Church.
This collection includes a ledger containing minutes of session and congregational meetings. There is also a folder of miscellaneous items and an index of names.
Hearn Presbyterian Church Records. Clark County Historical Association Collection. Riley- Hickingbotham Library Special Collections, Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, Arkansas.