Many Arkadelphians may recall the structure that once stood at 307 North Sixth Street, known by locals as the "Weber House." Belived to have been built in the early 1860s by Rev. J.E. Cobb and his wife Sarah, the home changed hands several times before being purchased in 1879 by its long-time owner, Louis J. Weber. Weber lived in the home with his family until his death in 1919.
Copyright © 2015 Arkadelphia Siftings Herald
Richter, Wendy, "Weber House relocated in 2005" (2015). Articles. 260.