Pleasant Hill Baptist Church was organized in 1852, and was located about three miles north of Rogers, Benton County, Arkansas. The church and its records were burned during the Civil War. Until 1872 it was known as Pond Springs Church, when the current building was constructed. A project to add a parsonage was completed in 1958.
These church records include minutes, membership rolls, and other items related to the history of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church (Rogers).
Pleasant Hill Baptist Church (Rogers, Arkansas) Records. Arkansas Baptist State Convention Collection. Riley-Hickingbotham Library Archives and Special Collections, Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, Arkansas.