Davis Chapel Missionary Baptist Church was organized August 15, 1909, with R.A. Robertson, pastor. The church was located in the Manchester Community (Clark County) on land owned by T.G. Davis. Charter members included C.W. Darby, T.G. Davis, Hattie Overstreet, Lucy Hunter, Cornelia Smith, Ada Tunnicliff, Ada Gordon, Kate Darby, and Alabama Hunter.
This collection contains one volume of church minutes as well as correspondence, letters, forms, and receipts.
Davis Chapel Missionary Baptist Church Records. Clark County Historical Association Collection. Riley- Hickingbotham Library Special Collections, Ouachita Baptist University, Arkadelphia, Arkansas.